On November 3 (Mon): On this day, we gathered into our mini-groups to talk a bit about the ART 21 based off its videos, contents, arts, and whereabouts. There really wasn't much I could say about it, but it was a variety of ways to show styles and graphical techniques about propaganda, political posters, etc., that and Sans Serif & Helvetica to be reminded of.
We then went to show our proposals within our groups to discuss plans and versions of our sketches as an idea of our posters. I drew a couple of versions (sequentially, I do build-up versions of the following: Pre-α, α, ß, δ, & Final. Any additional pre-final & post-final build ups can include: π, σ, µ, τ, φ, ε; then post-finals: ∩, Σ, Ω, & ∞+) and each of them are supposed to be progressively better and more effective. Apparently, my poster message is intense & scary.
On November 5 (Wed): At the time of this day, there was no class. I was busy doing artwork for both the poster and traditional hand-drawn artwork all day until sundown for my best friend's birthday for that Saturday (Nov 8). It was a busy but well-felt day due to such accomplishments met from hard work and then rest. Even so, I like being productive that way. My old tablet already broke down for good the day right before that, so I had to draw the pre-final posters in hand-drawn type.
On November 6 (Thu): A few more things had to be analyzed and developed further with the poster project. I have the technology, and I eventually had to use my printer/fax/scanner device by scanning for the first time and worked quite well. I'll have to hurry to finish it all.
On November 11 (Tue): On Mon, Nov 10, we presented our 8.5x11" sheet images and took notes of each other's works, and then we made a critical analysis of our updated versions on Wed, Nov 12, 2014. This day in-between, I managed to update it without needing to use a tablet since Photoshop CS6 Extended has a lot of options to edit even only using a mouse. Amazing, isn't it?
Textbook/Content Notes:
Introduction: Choosing a Mission:
We then went to show our proposals within our groups to discuss plans and versions of our sketches as an idea of our posters. I drew a couple of versions (sequentially, I do build-up versions of the following: Pre-α, α, ß, δ, & Final. Any additional pre-final & post-final build ups can include: π, σ, µ, τ, φ, ε; then post-finals: ∩, Σ, Ω, & ∞+) and each of them are supposed to be progressively better and more effective. Apparently, my poster message is intense & scary.
On November 5 (Wed): At the time of this day, there was no class. I was busy doing artwork for both the poster and traditional hand-drawn artwork all day until sundown for my best friend's birthday for that Saturday (Nov 8). It was a busy but well-felt day due to such accomplishments met from hard work and then rest. Even so, I like being productive that way. My old tablet already broke down for good the day right before that, so I had to draw the pre-final posters in hand-drawn type.
On November 6 (Thu): A few more things had to be analyzed and developed further with the poster project. I have the technology, and I eventually had to use my printer/fax/scanner device by scanning for the first time and worked quite well. I'll have to hurry to finish it all.
On November 11 (Tue): On Mon, Nov 10, we presented our 8.5x11" sheet images and took notes of each other's works, and then we made a critical analysis of our updated versions on Wed, Nov 12, 2014. This day in-between, I managed to update it without needing to use a tablet since Photoshop CS6 Extended has a lot of options to edit even only using a mouse. Amazing, isn't it?
Textbook/Content Notes:
Introduction: Choosing a Mission:
When looking to this particular section, the author of this segment talks about the concept of "establishing an artistic mission has become a matter of self-determination." This would mean that this mission can be very different for any and every single artist, which can also be chosen or discovered upon different means. The reading of this section felt reminiscent about my mission to revitalize my artworks and improve that and myself as immensely as possible. I hope to become an unparalleled video game, film, TV, & novel/(comic)book (concept)artist
Sketchbook Notes:
Design Poster: Political Public Announcement style
Sketchbook Notes:
Design Poster: Political Public Announcement style
(print something, spend money)
Select & Come up with a Central Theme & Message.
-->Get the message across quickly; clean, precise, to-the-point, concise/not wordy, original, and unique. (Final: 18"x 24") (Note: Add company, & support logos) Image & Text
LIST OF CHOICES & POLITICAL THEMES (Warning: Dark Topics+Controversy):
Korean / Asian Suicide by Academics & Societal Perfectionism *(CHOSEN)
Child & Teen Sex & Pregnancy + Pornography (Including infants & brutal rape)
Animal Abuse & Child Labor / Slavery & Selling (especially in Asia)
Nuclear & potentially Apocalyptic Issues especially in Ukraine (Hint: 1986 Chernobyl Meltdown!!), Japan Radiation (March 2011 Earthquake after effect), & WWIII.
Domestic Violence & an era of fallen marriages, short-term relationships, and death by love.
Japanese population decline from underrated breeding and infrequent connect + high-isolation.
Child & Teen Sex & Pregnancy + Pornography (Including infants & brutal rape)
Animal Abuse & Child Labor / Slavery & Selling (especially in Asia)
Nuclear & potentially Apocalyptic Issues especially in Ukraine (Hint: 1986 Chernobyl Meltdown!!), Japan Radiation (March 2011 Earthquake after effect), & WWIII.
Domestic Violence & an era of fallen marriages, short-term relationships, and death by love.
Japanese population decline from underrated breeding and infrequent connect + high-isolation.
US Education System Downfall(vs. Finland (#1, lenient+co-op) vs. Asia (Insane, competitive)
Mexican Cartel Insanity + Asylum Abundance rise, Drug/Psychological Abuse, Snuff, Terror+
Phillipines Crime & Country Poverty(development struggles)+hypocrisy, drama, & psychosis
Phillipines Crime & Country Poverty(development struggles)+hypocrisy, drama, & psychosis
*Write what strikes you about the artists/art world (Mission as an artist)
People who draw anthropomorphic animals and deeply personified life forms intrigue me. I do the same, even if I am better at backgrounds, scenery, environments, concepts, landscapes, and objects than characters & human(oid)s
*Discuss technique/technology (Self-fulfillment or generosity?)
I use both old-fashioned and digital techniques/technology, whether mixed or separately (preferred). I go with self-fulfillment, but to those I know dearly, I'd be more than happy to be generous especially to those I can love.
*Working with community (Advocate? Awareness? Individual? Shared?)
No, I'd rather be as individualistic and isolated as possible while working with a studio with a group of people.
Advocate? Doesn't matter who. Awareness? It depends on the direct impact & relevancy+location. Individual? Yes, beyond the utmost extreme. Shared? It depends, but I share & collaborate to only those I trust exceptionally.
--------------------------------------------
Back-up Poster Themes: Infant Rape & Pedophilia / Asylum & Apocalypse
2nd Back-up: "Furry" Subculture Uprise
(Note: Since the first idea (KOREAN/ASIA ACADEMIC DEATH & WORLDWIDE SUICIDE EPIDEMIC BY SCHOOL WORK) has already been nearly finished entirely, it won't be necessary to do the 1st & 2nd back-up)
ALSO: For November 17, 2014 (Mon): Work on POWERPOINT (Final)
5 minutes (or less) of real-time presentation: Intent, Process, Research, Action (+content), Final Hanging+Digital
Extra Notes:
Artists': Laylah Al. (Gouache paint/dauce), Krzyztof Wodiczko (video projection), Alfredo Jaar (plants/wind), Jenny Holzer (miscellaneous)
------People who draw anthropomorphic animals and deeply personified life forms intrigue me. I do the same, even if I am better at backgrounds, scenery, environments, concepts, landscapes, and objects than characters & human(oid)s
*Discuss technique/technology (Self-fulfillment or generosity?)
I use both old-fashioned and digital techniques/technology, whether mixed or separately (preferred). I go with self-fulfillment, but to those I know dearly, I'd be more than happy to be generous especially to those I can love.
*Working with community (Advocate? Awareness? Individual? Shared?)
No, I'd rather be as individualistic and isolated as possible while working with a studio with a group of people.
Advocate? Doesn't matter who. Awareness? It depends on the direct impact & relevancy+location. Individual? Yes, beyond the utmost extreme. Shared? It depends, but I share & collaborate to only those I trust exceptionally.
--------------------------------------------
Back-up Poster Themes: Infant Rape & Pedophilia / Asylum & Apocalypse
2nd Back-up: "Furry" Subculture Uprise
(Note: Since the first idea (KOREAN/ASIA ACADEMIC DEATH & WORLDWIDE SUICIDE EPIDEMIC BY SCHOOL WORK) has already been nearly finished entirely, it won't be necessary to do the 1st & 2nd back-up)
ALSO: For November 17, 2014 (Mon): Work on POWERPOINT (Final)
5 minutes (or less) of real-time presentation: Intent, Process, Research, Action (+content), Final Hanging+Digital
Extra Notes:
Artists': Laylah Al. (Gouache paint/dauce), Krzyztof Wodiczko (video projection), Alfredo Jaar (plants/wind), Jenny Holzer (miscellaneous)
I'll have to finish digital-drawing and finalizing the poster + print settings, write the powerpoint informational document, then go to STORRS to large-print it clearly & cleanly, ready to submit+present it Monday, November 17, 2014 C.E.@12:00pmGMT-5,DST=OFF.
No comments:
Post a Comment