Monday, September 8, 2014

5 Most Important Moments selected from my Autobiography

Moment 1: Saving my friend's life in the swimming pool

Moment 2: Moving into America and the new house in Maryland for the first time

Moment 3: Beginning school starting with Kindergarten

Moment 4: Return to Japan, an ephemeral era until then

Moment 5: Moving back to America, once more and for all from now on

It wouldn't be too easy to make all of these as a film animation, but I can imagine that it can be done for all moments in one film, two films pertaining to Moments 1, 2, & 3 with the second one covering Moments 4 and 5 (since the 5th Moments covers my years from 2003 – 2013, so there's a lot of information to be held there at once), or a film for each moment, but that would be difficult.

I can consider how the past can be shown through 2D artwork animation, sepia-toned slideshows, or sketch storyboard animations.


Referring to the present? Yes, I should, but only towards the end if I show it in progressive order.

No comments:

Post a Comment