Monday, September 8, 2014

My Reflection from Project 1 - PLAY

After we presented our projects individually in class, there was a lot of variety and intrigue to their ideas of play. Unfortunately, I could never truly understand well enough of what the idea of play is, so I took the closest context to it being referred to as a "Stage Play." I was hugely and exceptionally dissatisfied with mine as the idea of its play could never come across to other students nor my older works would blend well with the idea coming from the statue figure itself that I brought in days ago. In very sheer spite of this, I tried to present my ideas, but it was going exactly where I wasn't wanting it to go. There was a lot of information I wanted to cover, but that turned out to be most certainly the opposite, so I hope direly that next time that my next project will be much more streamlined, much improved, and subtracted severely upon for the focus of time, progression, and minimalism. I'm not giving up yet, but I'm not going to stand for another unacceptable failure.
Final Photo (tell me anything and everything that comes to mind that you see here):

Timestone Dragon

No comments:

Post a Comment