I had a lot of fun today observing and commenting vocally on each and everyone's project presentations involving stuff that goes on outdoors. Their methods, techniques, aesthetics, subject matters, themes, and topics were all varied and unique in all their own ways, and I had a lot of fun experiencing it. There's a lot I could say about it, but to make a long story short, people presented their about fungi, people interacting, littered trash, roadkill, nature vs. artifacts, man vs. nature, man vs. machine, etc. and each had an important conveying message and symbolism to what I also interpreted to each and every work of art they compiled.
On my presentation, mine was about Natural Elements, and it had three sub-themes in order to make the central theme exist as is; each of these sub-themes are represented as an element chosen upon; There's a lot of them, but for simplicity's sake, I chose three: Air (Wind), Water (Aqua), and Electricity (Lightning). I personally thought I did mediocre but I wasn't distraught nor bitterly discontent about it. I just wanted to get the job done and faithfully so. Oddly enough, mine did not have any actual animate life forms nor creatures involved; something that are already personified in some ways as opposed to lifeless objects and mobile matters. Each of my photos showed a setting where air is fully present (the skies, above the clouds, which was actually taken back in July way before the project itself was announced, let alone the semester), water (nearby, on ground, dripping, and flowing water), and electricity (I could not find any moments of lightning to capture, but I did snapshot light pols that are operated by electric energy as the closest and most feasible way to convey one of the sub-themes (element) outdoors for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment