Photoshoot: It was much lengthier than planned, but it was a nice build up for the real material even if it felt like it was an unnecessarily large iceburg of time. I did my poses and Rothrock proposed to collect the taken photos for everyone including me, so thank you professor! Either way, background music was playing and then I eventually intervened with a track of my style after asking her and much communication issue. In sheer spite of this, a lot of the costumes had great, enjoyable diversity.
Performance: This is the fun part that took up the rest of the class time that we fortunately had remaining at an ample level. Even so, each phase was interesting: The 1st one had three out of four people with long swingable weapons, but because of the random tag ballet, I was for the 4th (final) performance group. The 1st one was relatively aggressive as is; chaotic, easily improvised, and lots of sword and spear dueling, not to mention loud pops of balloon sounds. The 2nd phase was unexpectedly even more aggressive and rough than the already-intense start as the 1st phase. The prisoner performer was out to get everyone and even managed to take out the wind girl's umbrella as she was flying, while the crow woman managed to get back up and fight back in the performance. The 3rd turn was the most unorthodox; a poor fashionable woman throwing and scattering coins as a way of both defense move and a pay day act while the others fluster and play along and around with it. Then comes the 4th, the conclusion: I went up there and turned on my neon blue light saber and used it as a dance conductor; the sound rules out the rhythm for the Hawaiian flower girl and the exquisite dresser girl to dance in relatively organized coordination while swinging the sword itself helped force them to keep going as a way of dancing by avoiding physical contact with the saber I controlled. I was like a lady's man, which is more than I bargained for, but it was a delightful tango, even if I looked like a badass Outlaw Sith Commander in US ARMY woodland camo-green.
Here is me:



No comments:
Post a Comment